AD Intérieurs 2017
Mathieu Lehanneur . 2017
Special project developed for the French designer Mathieu Lehanneur, with the participation at the AD Intérieurs 2017 exhibition in mind. A work that has pushed our limits using a diverse stone selection and a lot of different techniques.
- Fireplace in Volakas, being a block worked with the carve technique.
- Three columns console in Irish Green worked with carve technique.
- Cabinet in Apuan Fantasy worked with illusion technique.
- Travertino wall cladding with ‘engraved’ finishes and using the lightweight technique.
- Bookshelf in Volakas using illusion, being the “books” carved out from an Irish Green block.
- One lamp in Onyx Rose using illusion technique.
- Coffee table in Nero Marquina using carve technique, creating a sense of a liquid marble.
1 Of 10
ABOUT THE PROJECT